Want to Light Up Your Life with Love?
More and more people are seeking solutions to the problems we face personally, as well as collectively as a society.
Here's the Challenge...
We're living in troubled times. It's easy to get overwhelmed, stressed, and discouraged. Yet you know there must be a better way.
This begs some questions: How can you live in a way that honors everything you are and everything you have to offer to the world? And how can you thrive and enjoy life to the fullest regardless of what other people may be doing?
Consider this: imagine what it would be like to live in a world where love is the guiding force, where the unique gifts that each individual brings are honored and nurtured. If this image resonates with you, you may see that the solution is simpler than anyone could imagine.
We're not saying it's easy, but it is possible. And it may be the only realistic way to solve the complex problems we face.
Love is the Solution
And we have an invitation for you. If you want to light up your life and your world with love, we invite you to join “The Circle of Love and Light” as a participant in our weekly gatherings on Facebook and YouTube.
What is the “Circle of Love and Light"?
This community was created by Dr. Jane Mountrose, one of the founding directors of Awakenings Institute, a non-profit organization devoted to helping to create a more loving world where every individual’s unique gifts are honored and nurtured.
Also joining Jane are co-hosts and inner circle members of Awakenings Institute: including Phoenixx Rising and Loola Mora.
Benefits of Being Part of the Circle
Love can change lives and you can be a meaningful part of the change – both for yourself personally and as a source of light for the world.
Recent scientific studies have validated profound truths about the power of love that have come down through the ages. The Circle offers these tangible benefits to circle members.
- 1Feel better about yourself and your life. The frequency of love has measurable effects on the body, mind, and spirit. Through the love that lights an awakening heart, we can see perceive our value as wonderful spiritual beings who are here for a reason. A loving heart also recognizes our unique gifts, along with our connection with everyone and everything.
Buddha: “The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.”
- 2Improve your health and well-being. A heart that’s open to love receives numerous practical benefits. Love reduces stress, which is associated with most major illnesses and in some cases, it’s a killer. The frequency of love also relaxes the organs, producing positive changes that even offset the effects of aging.
- 3Learn to reliably access your soul’s guidance and wisdom. Love resonates with the heart and soul, which reside at the center of your being. We all know the phrase “follow your heart.” With the presence of love, the heart can open us to wisdom we never knew we had. A clear, loving heart also engages the higher cognitive functioning of the brain and increases intuitive awareness. As Carl Jung Noted: “Your vision will become clear only when you look into your own heart.”
- 4Become part of a supportive community of likeminded people. With love as our guiding force, we can transcend the kinds of feelings that emerge when we feel fearful, separate, and alone. We are much more powerful and much happier when we come together with a spirit of love. Helen Keller described this beautifully when she said: "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. "
- 5Make a difference. To top it off, you can also be a source of light for healing the world.
The Circle is strategic, with a goal to be a powerful force for change. With this intention, we come together every Sunday to start the week off on a high note.
Each week, when the circle meets, you will receive guidance and insights from your hosts, along with the support of other attendees. Jane Mountrose, along with her husband Phillip, has devoted more than three decades to learning and developing fast, easy, and effective processes for healing stuck emotions, limiting beliefs, and low self-esteem.
Circle members also benefit from the power that emerges when a focused group of people come together to heal and grow.
Who wouldn’t want these things? The only cost for being part of the Circle of Love and Light is showing up. You can also become a volunteer for spreading the word.
Where to Begin
For those who want to join us, we have more information and some special gifts to get you started.
If you want to be part of this opportunity, here's the thing to do:
As Anne Frank once said:
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."